inner sanctum

Outboard Related Only
Travis24
A.O.M.C.I. Webmaster

Re: inner sanctum

Postby Travis24 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:07 pm

I sign in fine with chrome all the time on my iphone 6. I would have to say all issues are due to your own devices and how they are set up.

Travis
Keep em Alive! 4 Cylinder Mark series of the 50's Main Interest but passion is with all Antique/Vintage Outboards. Mark20,30,55e,58s(4),78AEL,64'Merc 650(2),Mark 78AEL. 63' PowerCat 14-C w/twin 650's,14' Glen-L Zip w/Mark 58s

wbeaton

Postby wbeaton » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:06 pm

Travis, I hate to pile on because I know you are a volunteer and I appreciate all that you do for us, but there must be something else going on. I use three different devices to access the inner sanctum every week or two. Nothing has changed recently with any of these devices, yet, I haven't been able to access the inner sanctum over the last couple days. It won't take my login info. It sure seems coincidental that the website moved servers and now our devices won't connect. I know one of my posts was deleted, recovered and then deleted again during the process. Could we have also lost some member registrations at the same time? I'm not pointing fingers. I'm just asking because I see no way to fix the problem on my end.

ryanjames170

Postby ryanjames170 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:46 pm

wbeaton wrote:Travis, I hate to pile on because I know you are a volunteer and I appreciate all that you do for us, but there must be something else going on. I use three different devices to access the inner sanctum every week or two. Nothing has changed recently with any of these devices, yet, I haven't been able to access the inner sanctum over the last couple days. It won't take my login info. It sure seems coincidental that the website moved servers and now our devices won't connect. I know one of my posts was deleted, recovered and then deleted again during the process. Could we have also lost some member registrations at the same time? I'm not pointing fingers. I'm just asking because I see no way to fix the problem on my end.

on another gun sight i was apart of i had seen simular happen.
Mercury/OMC guy..

3 Merc's
4 johnson's
1 Hiawatha/Gale

wbeaton

Postby wbeaton » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:19 am

Thank you, Travis. Your solution worked and I am back in the Inner Sanctum.

Return to “Ask A Member”