Home Forum Ask A Member Check out this Ebay listing- I’m raising the BS flag Re: Check out this Ebay listing- I’m raising the BS flag

pm-t2
Participant

Canada Member - 2 Years

If anyone can construe that as a defense of the seller, then they are capable of cerebral gymnastics far beyond the scope of my comprehension.

where is there is any word, statement, or implication that the seller is worth defending? Merely pointing out that in the description part, he does advertise it as a Neptune repainted into silly colours. And I disagreed with his claim that it was an NOS motor. Nuff said about the ad.

As for me putting people down for selling on Ebay? I do not criticize people simply for selling on Ebay. I criticize them for selling on Ebay at ridiculous prices or for glaring and obvious misrepresentations (i.e. "Genuine CLarke Troller Cutaway", etc.

For further clarification, I suggest you refer to the seller as a "Ebay seller who sells crap", and not a "crap Ebay seller". One is an opinion of his wares, the other is a condemnation of the vendor themselves.The toilet-worthy John Deere outboard aside, the seller ratings seem to point to a vendor with favourable support and feedback from his customers. They seem to like the crap he sells. I have no opinion either way, having never dealt with them.

Hope this helps.

Best,
    PM T2