Trying to get subject motor started. So far I've only gotten it to run a few revolutions and/or pop a few times.
- Fuel tank cleaned, carb disassembled and cleaned, all passages blown clear. Fresh fuel mixed at 11-1
- New plug wires installed, coils good physical condition, good spark using test light.
- Points cleaned and set a 20
- Original(?) Champion, 5M plugs have been cleaned and gapped at 30 (did not check spark at plug, just used my test light)
- Compression on both cylinders is ~60 psi
What are good initial setting for the high and low speed mixture screws on the carb?
Is there a static timing setting I should be accomplishing?
Any tips appreciated.