Just wanted to say a word of thanks to David Bartlett, Frank, and Ed Elliott for the help and parts for my RD-13. I went into this job thinking it needed the crankshaft seal and a coil, but of course it also needed new condensers, points (it had misaligned Sierra points), ignition cam, one spark plug boot, and carburetor linkage spring. Nothing major, but not the runner it was advertised to be (are they ever!). I ran it on my flushette today, and after a few pulls it fired up and ran very well. I got the carburetor pretty close and hope to get the boat wet next weekend to do the fine tuning.
Thanks for the help, gents!