Home Forum Ask A Member Re: WTB Fuel Shut – Off 1938 Champion S1D

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    lauson73
    Participant

I have tried to reply to Robert Lafayette on the wanted part of classifieds about the fuel shut off valve and the message was disapproved and no reason given, so don’t know what to do. I HAVE THE SHUT OFF VALVE on a Champion I got with some Lauson and I don’t do Champions. So may be someone can let him know as no phone # listed for him. He can contact me as I am Lauson special interest leader email lauson4056.

Doug Grell
      Lauson73

The Boat House
      Participant

You are not allowed to reply to an ad for some reason.
        If you click on his name you can send a PM or email to him.

fifty20ne
        Participant

US Member - 1 Year (includes $3 online payment fee)

Hi Doug,

Please contact me by email.

blafay2007@att.net

Thanks,

Bob Lafayette
          Fifty20ne (AOMCI)
          Great Lakes Chapter.

RICHARD A. WHITE
          Participant

Lifetime Member

Doug,

Tubs, is correct on that one and yes, We are asked to deny ALL replies to ads, unless it is your ad and you are updating info or letting everyone know it is sold.
            You need to contact the buyer/seller directly, simply move you mouse over their name and click once. That should open another widow and allow you to contact them directly. When I reject those I send the person trying to reply a message that they must contact direct, BUT, it seems the system does not always send that message.

Doug, I do not like doing that but I understand why, on both occasions including the one I rejected this morning, I wrote and "Please contact directly"

The system "should" send you that message. We are digging into trying to find out why some get that message and some do not.

Respectfully

Richard White

http://www.richardsoutboardtools.com
            classicomctools@gmail.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.