Home Forum Ask A Member can’t get into the inner sanctum

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    makeitrun
    Participant

I have been a nation member for over 3 years now and have never been able to get into the inner sanctum.

Send an email to our web volunteer in the photo at the bottom of the page? What photo at the bottom of the page. Authentication required how do I get that.

wiscoboater
      Participant

Are you a full dues paying member? I see your name is in blue. Dues paying members show up in red. The inner is only available to dues paying members. Oddly enough…I am a dues paid member and I can not access the inner sanctum either. 😕

mr-asa
        Participant

You do have to send a note to the Admin about access. Once that’s done and he processes it you’re good to go.

Mumbles
          Participant

To gain access to the ‘Members Only’ section of these blue boards and have your name in red, you must first register with the Administrator. Here’s how:

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1212

The ‘Inner Sanctum’ on the old green boards is a totally different entity than these blue boards and requires a separate registration and password. You should have received an invitation to the Inner Sanctum with instructions shortly after joining the AOMCI. Maybe ask the board Administrator for the procedure now while you submit your registration info.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.