Large collection of Antique boat plans - many books and magazines which are hard to locate. Will detail the collection further and will try to sell as a set at discount.
- 1935 Evinrude Sportsman - Runs. partially restored - has decals that need to be applied. Needs handle.
- 1949/51? Evinrude Speedifour - better looking condition than the one below. Was my main motor for boating when I was in the hobby - has sat for 5 years, ran when parked.
- 1936 Speediquad aka Speedifour Evinrude's big 31HP Four. Has spark last time I checked, needs a going over but appears to be all there. Has the "racing" looking lower unit.
- 1929 Evinrude Fastwin 12HP beautiful looking motor. Never had it out on the boat, but ran it in a barrel about 12 years ago. Sat in dry garage since.
None of these are ready to run - expect a need to clean the carbs, possibly clean the tanks and grease the lower units. I can get specific details/photos if you need. I have some photos on my outdated outboard page here (http://www.kruitzkraft.com/outboard/collection.html)
- Additionally, I have a '41 William Jackson Dragonfly I built - it got weathered at my stepdads from sitting and needs some TLC but is a nice little boat for running antique motors. (no title but has builders affidavit)
- I also have a rough/pattern Frank Zorkan racing runabout - this is more wedge-shape missile than the earlier classic runabout style. (no title)
If you have questions don't be shy.
New Braunfels, TX dkruitz at g mail dot com