FS: My collection in south Texas

Open & Read "Classified Ad Requirements" before Posting
Forum rules
Review Classified Ad requirements before posting in the Read First section.
DanK

FS: My collection in south Texas

Postby DanK » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:16 pm

I've decided to sell my collection - may keep one motor. I haven't been on the water in several years and just seem to have gotten out of the hobby. For those that recall I used to be the aomci.org webmaster for a few years. Depending on interest, I'm going to keep either the '36 or the '29. Located in South Texas between Austin and San Antonio. Other than the Sportsman, I will not ship these, but will work with you on pickup, etc.

Large collection of Antique boat plans - many books and magazines which are hard to locate. Will detail the collection further and will try to sell as a set at discount.

Motors
    1935 Evinrude Sportsman - Runs. partially restored - has decals that need to be applied. Needs handle.

1949/51? Evinrude Speedifour - better looking condition than the one below. Was my main motor for boating when I was in the hobby - has sat for 5 years, ran when parked.

1936 Speediquad aka Speedifour Evinrude's big 31HP Four. Has spark last time I checked, needs a going over but appears to be all there. Has the "racing" looking lower unit.

1929 Evinrude Fastwin 12HP beautiful looking motor. Never had it out on the boat, but ran it in a barrel about 12 years ago. Sat in dry garage since.

None of these are ready to run - expect a need to clean the carbs, possibly clean the tanks and grease the lower units. I can get specific details/photos if you need. I have some photos on my outdated outboard page here (http://www.kruitzkraft.com/outboard/collection.html)

Boats
    Additionally, I have a '41 William Jackson Dragonfly I built - it got weathered at my stepdads from sitting and needs some TLC but is a nice little boat for running antique motors. (no title but has builders affidavit)

I also have a rough/pattern Frank Zorkan racing runabout - this is more wedge-shape missile than the earlier classic runabout style. (no title)

If you have questions don't be shy.
Dan Kruitz
New Braunfels, TX dkruitz at g mail dot com

Return to “Free Classifieds”