FS: 1957 Alumacraft Super C-WI

All your for sale items here
Forum rules
Review Classified Ad requirements before posting in the Read First section.
opposedtwin

FS: 1957 Alumacraft Super C-WI

Postby opposedtwin » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:24 am

Selling a 1957 Alumacraft Super C. The hull id is NE 127. Alumacraft says it's a Super CS but the id tag says "Super C". The Super C had a middle deck originally but that is gone. It has the windshield though it is not currently attached. The boat has about a dozen rivet repairs and had some accents painted blue. The trailer is a rock solid Sportsman trailer with 12 inch tires (which need replacing for a longer journey). Has no steering wheel but i have a number of them and could mount one if needed.

I'm not looking to get rich on this boat. I picked it up pretty cheap but i have waaaay too many projects i need to get to first. For me, it's more important to get it to a buyer (preferably a club member) who is interested in it's vintage qualities and who might restore it. I have about $350 into it. The trailer alone is probably worth that. Can get a ton more pics if needed. Planning to bring the boat to Tomahawk but you'll get a better deal if you buy it beforehand. Will deliver there to you if you buy.

Thanks! Scott

Pm me your email address and i'll email you back.
Or call six oh 8 six too two six one zero 3
Attachments
IMG_2208.JPG
IMG_2208.JPG (177.65 KiB) Viewed 508 times
IMG_2188.JPG
IMG_2188.JPG (2.87 MiB) Viewed 508 times
IMG_2186.JPG
IMG_2186.JPG (2.46 MiB) Viewed 508 times
"darkness has a hunger that's insatiable, and lightness has a call that's hard to hear"

Return to “Free Classifieds”