FS and WTB at Madbury, NH meet 11/4/17

All your for sale items here
Forum rules
Review Classified Ad requirements before posting in the Read First section.
Tom Manley

FS and WTB at Madbury, NH meet 11/4/17

Postby Tom Manley » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:10 am

Wanted:

Early flat-rudder Ruddertwin parts or parts motor. Need timer and rudder (I have the steering bar and the coil).

Lockwood Ash battery ignition RBM parts, need a muffler can, muffler end, and a prop.

Will pay $1 each for junk WICO brass condensers, the ones that stand up and have a screw terminal in the top. I will bring a condenser tester if you're not sure whether yours are good or bad. I've found a way to replace the guts.

For Sale:

1927 Evinrude Sportwin Model N 2.5 hp, all correct for ’27 except for a later replacement Tillotson carb that is not flaking apart, (this one is supposed to have a Tillotson MS-3 carb, but an intact MS-3 is nearly impossible to find), no key in transom lock. Rubber tiller grip. Running condition unknown, I will investigate if you’re interested. $145

1937 Neptune single 2 hp, OB11, early single with square kidney tank, not the teardrop shape. Tank dents filled and tank painted red, no decal. Motor runs and is complete. Brass exhaust tube has no dents. Twist throttle works. $125

1947 Evinrude Sportsman 4416 2 hp, weedless, complete, simplex starter, runs well. These run real nice, perfect for learning how to run a motor, and it won’t shake apart a small wooden rowboat. Simple and durable. $80

1947 Evinrude Sportwin 4371 3.3 hp, complete, simplex starter, runs well. Heavy motor for the horsepower, but pretty much bulletproof if you use enough oil. These have the rubber balls in the tiller mount. $95

Tom Manley
Mansfield, MA

See you Saturday,
PM me here,
manleyt at verizon dot net, or
508 three three nine 3546 after 6 pm

Return to “Free Classifieds”