FOR SALE: Original 1960 Evinrude Outboard Service Manual, Fifth Edition

All your for sale items here
Forum rules
Review Classified Ad requirements before posting in the Read First section.
Mark 72@E

Postby Mark 72@E » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:34 pm

This is the real deal. This is an original edition - NOT a copy. This is authentic - it was published by Evinrude Motors for its dealers - NOT a third party service manual publisher. This service manual belonged to my father who built Broadwater Boats in Mayo, Maryland for 20 years and was an Evinrude dealer during the early 1960's when he built plywood runabouts.

Although this used service manual shows its age - 57 years old - with typical discoloration and wear marks it is unlike most service manuals because it is not littered with greasy finger prints cover to cover. I have not seen a single one. This manual sat on a shelf, out of direct sunlight, for most of its life.

This is an all-inclusive, all model, service manual - over 300 pages, over 2-inches thick - covering the entire Evinrude lineup broken down into major systems:

Power Head
Lower Unit
Fuel Tank
Special Tools

Each major system section then highlights each model, one at a time, providing detailed specifications, service instructions, and parts schematics.

Many pages have their own revision date with the earliest being February 1956 and the latest being December 1960 so I'm calling it a 1960 manual although technically it might be for the 1961 model year.

Binder includes original front and rear covers. Pages are three-hole punched and the metal binder uses the top and bottom holes.

Please feel free to ask questions and I'll respond as soon as I can.

Please save this small piece of outboard history from the recycle bin.
Make a reasonable offer and it's yours.

You may pick your shipping cost -- from slow (USPS Media Mail) to fast (USPS Priority).
IMG_2415R3.jpg (1.32 MiB) Viewed 238 times
IMG_2416R3.jpg (975.96 KiB) Viewed 238 times
IMG_2453R.jpg (1.91 MiB) Viewed 238 times
Mark Ritchie
Located in Southern Maryland
Former AOMCI Member
Former APBA Stock Outboard racer

Return to “Free Classifieds”