Florida Chapter/Gator Chapter Swap Meet January 21, 2017

Post Information & Meet Photos of event here
George Emmanuel
Treasurer AOMCI

Florida Chapter/Gator Chapter Swap Meet January 21, 2017

Postby George Emmanuel » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:17 am

Florida Chapter Mega Swap Meet

Folks, I’ve gotten a lot of inquiries about this swap meet! Last year’s swap meet was a huge success and it looks like we’re going to have some first time visitors looking for stuff to buy. I hope you are loading your trailers and cars right now!

New Year’s Swap Meet
January 21st, 2017
201 West Main Street
Lake Hamilton, Florida 33851
9am---3pm

The Florida Chapter is going to kick off the 2017 Season with a Gigantic Swap/Sell Meet!
Motors/Boats/Parts/Literature/What-have-you
Only!----
Everything must be for sale----No Displays!

This is something we started last year and it was a HUGE success!
And it is a great opportunity to clean out your shop!
Besides, there are some of us still looking to buy stuff! And we don’t see much at our meets. So get busy now, load up the trailer and make plans to get rid of stuff you’ve lost interest in.

Going South on Hwy 27 from I-4, turn left, (or if you are heading North on Hwy 27, turn right) at the Sunoco station and head East on W. Main St in Lake Hamilton and follow the road until it dead ends on 2nd St. Turn LEFT, go a short distance and turn into the field from 2nd St. The Post Office is across the street from the lot.

When you arrive
YOU MUST ENTER FROM 2ND St. ON THE NORTH SIDE—Do Not Enter from any other place. Look for the sign indicating “ENTRANCE”…
Bring your own lunch or find a restaurant nearby
Hosted by:George Emmanuel, gemmanuel@bellsouth.net ,and R.C Hawie, rch44F@icloud.com
We will have a porta pottie on site!

Return to “AOMCI Events 17'”