Upper Canada Chapter events

Post Information & Meet Photos of event here
gfgarland

Upper Canada Chapter events

Postby gfgarland » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:38 pm

Our events are posted on our website, check us out and please attend if you can!

http://uppercanadachapteroftheaomci.yolasite.com/

Ian

Re: Upper Canada Chapter events

Postby Ian » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:55 pm

The Hard Water AGM
JANUARY 28, 2017
Stoney Creek, Ontario

Our first event of 2017 is the Hard Water AGM. The annual general meeting will include a brief discussion of club business and future planning. The rest of the day will be devoted to hanging out in the man cave, running a few motors in the test tank and swapping stories, parts and motors with friends. Open to all members and their guests. Bring your ideas, things to sell or perhaps a motor to show off! Refreshments and a modest lunch will be provided.

289-442-1974
ucc.wayneb@gmail.com...

hard water meet banner smaller.jpg
hard water meet banner smaller.jpg (675.68 KiB) Viewed 1016 times
Last edited by Ian on Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wbeaton

Postby wbeaton » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:44 pm

The meet is located at my home in Stoney Creek, ON. Please contact me for the street address or look me up in the member directory. See you there!

Wayne Beaton

Thumper

Postby Thumper » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:27 pm

Thanks to Wayne Beaton for opening his home and providing the refreshments, Ian Pitts for all the website work, Ronald Andrew Devries for all the work and George Garland for the great conversation and MRS Garland for the great lunch! I was there from 8am till 1pm and when I left there were a least a dozen guys still there! It was wonderful to meet all those who came out to, share stories and have such a good time. A great time appears to have been had by all. Many faces were familiar faces but alot more were not for me but by the end of the meet I think I was able to have struck up at least one good conversation with everyone. Keep up the good work!
Friend of the Firestone!
Member of Upper Canada Chapter http://uppercanadachapteroftheaomci.yolasite.com/

Ian

Postby Ian » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:32 pm

I would like to thank all those that came out. It was great to meet the new members and put some faces with the names. Looking forward to a great year in 2017.

Return to “AOMCI Events 17'”