Re: MOTOR DATA BASE

Home Forum Ask A Member MOTOR DATA BASE Re: MOTOR DATA BASE

punchbug

Replies: 120
Topics: 62

I am sending your drive back to you this week. It will be close to the 16gb when I send it back. Some of the files you sent me wont erase from your USB for some reason. But you will be getting at least 13gb of new stuff. When you receive it please be critical of how I have it and let me know what you think. The only thing thicker than my skull is my skin so I can take anything you can dish out and I wont be offended. You are the first to receive what I have so far and I am going to try and do this right to the best of my ability. I don’t mind shifting or laying out everything differently if need be. As I am not making any money on this and I don’t want to dump a ton of my money into it all I can do is what I can do from internet editing downloads. I hope this is satisfactory. Even if I cant spend the time to make the changes you would like to see right away rest assured I will make any changes that make sense. I am going to ask this same question of the first 10 people who send me a drive and I will make the changes after that if need be. Further to this request can you please let as many people know about this as possible if you are happy with it even in the initial stages. I want to get this as wide spread as possible and to be honest it is pretty slow so far. Only one USB sent to me (yours) and only 7 others have contributed anything. I know there is a ton more stuff out there…..well back to scanning working on Elto stuff right now. Found some waterman stuff on facebook so I added that as well. I am going to post this letter in the forum so people can ask you about the experience so far.