Home Forum Ask A Member Outboard Literature Re: Outboard Literature

flathead
Participant

If I remember right, punchbug said from the start he’d do this, compile all the information and give it to the AOMCI free of charge. I sent him all I could get scanned in. Sent some on USB, some email. It was originally for the new site. He then added the option to put it on a USB and send it back to people that wanted it. Seems pretty simple, and pretty good deal for you if see the amount of info that’s on there. I certainly hope I’m not the 11.00 he lost, if so, I’ll make that right. It’s really very slick to look things up on this USB. I’m hoping this winter to be able to get some more stuff scanned in and sent to him again. For a guy like me that’s not great with computer it works good. I can spend hours trying to find something searching on the internet. If it’s on there, just a few minutes, and I don’t have the history with these motors some of you guys do so I still need a lot help. He can’t be getting rich trying to get postage back. (That’s probably the most words I’ve typed on the internet in my life except for a 35hp Lark issue)