Re: T2Stroke

Home Forum Ask A Member T2Stroke Re: T2Stroke

discoboater

Replies: 33
Topics: 1

AHHH !! I see. That was going to bring me to my next question; Yesterday after installing the new starter, I attempted this step of the sync. I actually took a picture of the flywheel after I marked it.

Now Im going to recheck it…..I used a long plug, turned the flywheel past the tdc mark (clockwise) by about an inch or so, installed the plug, then turned the flywheel counterclockwise til it hit the plug, marked the flywheel, then turned clockwise til it hit again, re marked, then used a measuring tape to measure the distance, divided in half. I mistakenly thought that the arrow was supposed to line up with my "middle" mark. It of course didnt, but was because thats not where the starting point was. I get it now, and though im pretty sure its right, am going to recheck. Im also looking to move on to the next step.
However, something I discovered yesterday may be a big clue. As I mentioned in a previous post, I had just changed the plugs. When I pulled the plugs to do this test I noticed all the nearly new plugs were pretty filthy. One however looked so clean, Im not sure if has even been firing ? It was cylinder #3 (directly below #1) I have a pic showing the plug,

and also one showing the #1 plug,

which is what the other 4 look like. Im hoping someone can shed some light on this please. I also got a hold of one of those micro syringe deals from walgreens, so I can check the recirc valves. Thanks again

Attachments: