Re: Help troubleshoot my ’58 fisherman

Home Forum Ask A Member Help troubleshoot my ’58 fisherman Re: Help troubleshoot my ’58 fisherman

dougs-outboards

Replies: 110
Topics: 9
quote BillW:

quote Mumbles:

You said all that in one sentence? Since we are not texting here, could you please use some capital letters and periods where they belong to make it easier to read and understand?

I gotta admit, I tried to read it and just couldn’t make it all the way through. It’s one of those cases where you’d like to help: but if the guy with the problem won’t make the effort, how are we supposed to help him?

Oh, come on now… I was able to decipher it and understand it just fine- simply insert your own capitol letters and periods as you read it. Just takes a little comprehension on our end… 🙂 I mean what would you do if your life depended on understanding what he wrote? I bet you would understand it completely then, eh?
Maybe the guy is doing the best job he can with his english punctuation skills, and doesn’t have anyone around to proof read and correct his posts. I give the guy credit for posting, because some people are embarrased with their posting skills and decline to even post because of it.

No malice towards you intended… JMHO here…