Home Forum Ask A Member Era for Johnson Glass bowl, Part #302064?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    causewayjen
    Participant

I am looking to y’all for guidance. We have 5 Johnson glass bowls and I know they are for older motors, but aren’t sure if they are for the 1940’s or 1950’s era models. Thanks in advance for your help.

Note: I work at a small family owned Evinrude dealership that was started in the 1950’s. I am trying to clear out a lot of OLD parts from inventory and our manuals only go back to 1958, and the software to 1968 models. In order to list these items on ebay, I want to correctly identify what models, or at least what era the parts are from. 🙂

frankr
      Participant

US Member

Interesting. They were only used on Evinrude and Johnson motors (not Gale). But I haven’t figured out where yet.

david-bartlett
        Participant

There are at least two different sizes. The one on my RD-16 is quite a bit bigger than the one on my AD-12.

frankr
          Participant

US Member

Found it, fits 1949-50 QD-10&11. Maybe something else too, and some Evinrude.

causewayjen
            Participant

Thank you so much! Every little bit I can get out of inventory helps, and identifying the motors they go with is a big help. I appreciate you looking for me!

chris-p
              Participant

Jen,

You could always sell them on here as well. Place an ad in the classifieds section.

billy-j
                Participant

US Member - 2 Years

To small for a shot glass.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.