Home Forum Ask A Member info on EFFENACO?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    beerman57
    Participant

Do they normally take over 2 weeks to deliver one can of paint?

weedlessdrive
      Participant

I got mine in about a week, if I remember correctly. But I bought it off eBay . I’m hoping to use some of it in a few days.

aquasonic
        Participant

US Member

I just got my order in the mail last week. I think it took about nine or ten days to arrive. Unfortunately they don’t provide a tracking number for shipping, so you don’t know when it has been shipped. I have been happy with the paint though.

You could give them a call at 1-954-274-6222

beerman57
          Participant

I emailed them through the sales transaction confirmation and NEVER thought I would get a reply on Sunday, but I did. I guess some orders got kicked back or out, but it should be shipped Monday or Tuesday. I had to use them because it’s Gale green and NYMarine doesn’t list it.

Anonymous

They say on their website that due to shelf life concerns they only stock the "most popular colors" for immediate shipment. All others generally ship in 10 business days.

weedlessdrive
              Participant

I used some of mine today and turned out well. I used rustoleum self etching primer as a base it worked well and looks good. I’m just doing a refresh on a QD to use for fishing no museum piece. I didn’t strip it and it still shows a few chips here and there but for what I’m using it for I can’t see stripping it all the way down.
                The paint and primer covers and fills voids well,dries fast, and the color looks excellent 58 holiday bronze.

A Hoskins
                Participant

US Member

I think the name of the company is sophmoric and I don’t find it the least bit amusing.

"Fox News" isn't.

weedlessdrive
                  Participant

"I think the name of the company is sophmoric and I don’t find it the least bit amusing."
                    I don’t really get this or understand what it pertains to ? Guess I just don’t get it.

RICHARD A. WHITE
                    Participant

Lifetime Member

Effing is sometimes used instead of f*cking, slang actually and Webster says:

Sophomoric | Definition of sophomoric by Merriam-Webster
                      http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sophomoric
                      Merriam‑Webster
                      adjective soph·o·mor·ic \ˌsäf-ˈmȯr-ik, -ˈmär- also ˌsȯf- or ˌsä-fə- or ˌsȯ-fə-\. : having or showing a lack of emotional maturity : foolish and immature.

http://www.richardsoutboardtools.com
                      classicomctools@gmail.com

weedlessdrive
                      Participant

I’m sure the guy who owns the company doesn’t see it that way trying to make an honest living selling paint to us.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.