14th Annual Byron Swap Meet
Meet is at the home of Mark & Elaine Suter in southeast corner of Shiawassee County in Michigan… use the address 4368 Braden Road, Byron Michigan 48418 to get a map or driving directions from an internet source or use contact information provided to request a map. Keep in mind that there is a slight glitch at the very end of the internet programming (it points to a location west of the Suter Driveway.) Watch for signs posted at the correct driveway; they will be visible when coming from either direction.
If you prefer; download a map HERE.
- Co-hosted by the Great Lakes & Wolverine AOMCI Chapters
Situated in 2 heated pole barns and on the surrounding groundsMultiple porta-johns provided
- Sit-down lunch of Sloppy Joe, baked beans, Cole slaw, peach half with lemon curd, potato chips, beverage & cookie for a $6 donation… THIS FOOD WILL BE AVAILABLE ONLY WITH AN ADVANCE RESERVATION (CALL OR E-MAIL MARK AT LEAST 2 WEEKS BEFORE THE MEET OR THERE WILL BE NO FOOD PREPARED FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTY)
- Featuring Marks collection of 190 outboard racing motors & 12 boats (THIS WILL BE YOUR LAST OPPORTUNITY TO SEE THESE MOTORS AT THIS SITE BECAUSE THIS COLLECTION IS BEING DONATED TO A MAJOR MOTORSPORTS MUSEUM IN ALABAMA) and Elaine’s collection of outboard motors under 2 HP and other selected outboards of significant historical interest… there are many upgraded collection items since last year
- Huge flea market so bring your unwanted outboard-related items to sell and purchase project motors to work on over the winter. Protected & vented test tank will be available to run motors and to compete in a “How Slow Can You Go? contest.
- Mark’s shop will be open for those that want to work on motors… tap attending “experts” for help getting your “problem” motor(s) to run.
- Large outboard show motor display with Peoples’ Choice awards in 8 categories (Great Lakes Chapter rules & awards this year)… so bring your best motors & stands (no limit on number of motors entered per person in the competition)
This meet will be huge… there is plenty of room inside if the weather is inclement but we have ordered beautiful weather for the day… you can’t afford to miss this meet!
No dogs allowed at this meet!
For additional information or food reservations, contact Mark at 989-634-8822 or email@example.com