Home Forum Ask A Member 1928 johnson A35 2.5 hp, HELP FIND ENGINE PARTS

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Derek York
    Participant

I’m about to turn 14 in feb, I bought my A35 for an alarm clock stand, but decided to start restoring it. I need any engine parts I can find for It, thanks
      my email is dyork0330@gmail.com

WIN_20190110_21_33_22_Pro

WIN_20190110_21_31_08_Pro

WIN_20190110_21_34_04_Pro

• This topic was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by Mumbles.
      lyks2tinkr
      Participant

US Member - 2 Years

Good morning

A35 Johnsons were a common well running motor. I see you need the port cylinder. The Flywheel looks cockeyed. Is the crankshaft bent? I sent an email

• This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by lyks2tinkr.
        Derek York
        Participant

crank is in great shape, not bent, the bolt on the bottom of the magneto is not tight, its been taken apart recently

scott-m
          Participant

Saw this one in person a week ago – its frozen up, and I let the owner know that someone out there would be interested in parts…..

https://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/bpo/d/steilacoom-antique-johnson-outboard/6786914208.html

Scott

Bill Roth
            Participant

US Member - 1 Year (includes $3 online payment fee)

Glad to see some young people are interested. Watch out you could get hooked, better this than other things out there! I have the very same outboard, but not extra parts. QUESTION: Have you, or anyone, had a problem removing you magneto aluminum cover? I have tried everything, heat, puller, WD40 all different brands and striking the locking nut. Puzzled!

johnsonseahorse
              Participant

US Member - 2 Years

hi derek.i sent you email.i have parts you need and then some.im well stocked for that engine.thanks jon koranda(special interest group leader Johnson under 10hp)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.