1939 Evinrude sportwin 3.3 hp model 4303

Home Forum Ask A Member 1939 Evinrude sportwin 3.3 hp model 4303

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• Chris Picknally

Replies: 11
    Topics: 3

Greetings from Arizona! I am new to antique outboards but excited to putter on something new! I am considering purchasing a 1939 Evinrude sportwin 3.3 hp model 4303, looks to be in good shape, purchasing from a guy who must have purchased a large collection. Motor turns over and has compression, is complete and in good shape (helps to be in the desert). My intent is to get it running again and use on a small 15ft sailboat on one of our lakes. First – $95 is the reduced asking price – is that fair? Are basic parts available one way or another if it just needs a good going through to get running again…… and is this a bullet proof little motor? From the seriaol number I see this is a 1939 3.3 HP model. The guy also has a 1937 Johnson 210 in running condition for $125…….

Looking forward to pulling the trigger on one or both of these…. appreciate your thoughts.
    If there is information about either on this site, point me to the right place, I did an forum search and did not pickup on the Sportwin….

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.