Home Forum Ask A Member All hail and stop whinning…ALL HAIL WEBMASTER Chris!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 11 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Steve D
    Participant

Hey Greg, Once you sign in they should be visible underneath Ask A Member and Free Classifieds. Clicking Board Index in the upper left brings you back to all of them too.

r-amp-d
      Participant

Greg

Send the webmaster a pm.

Travis

phil-b
        Participant
          quote gjonz:

I can’t see any of the new features. Where are they? How do I get to them?

Send a Private Message to Webmaster Chris with your name & address so he can look you up in the members directory.

gjonz
          Participant

Thanks. Thought that might be the case.

Greg.

gjonz
            Participant

I can SEEEEEEEE IT NOW. YEA Chris!

Anonymous

Been a MEMBER since 2002. Hosted more than 40 meets in that time. Resigned up for green and blue boards access after the crash. No full access to ALL of the new features of the new blue boards. Hiding the problems of non user friendly access by deleting posts is not the way to solve the problems or by bashing members. But by bringing it to light perhaps will bring forth better ways of doing things for easier access that someone with more programing experience or knowledge can offer and help find a solution. Having to go through multiple steps when already registered to gain full access takes up twice as much of Chris’s time when a one step process would make more sense.

RICHARD A. WHITE
                Participant

Lifetime Member
                  quote XR55:

Been a MEMBER since 2002. Hosted more than 40 meets in that time. Resigned up for green and blue boards access after the crash. No full access to ALL of the new features of the new blue boards. Hiding the problems of non user friendly access by deleting posts is not the way to solve the problems or by bashing members. But by bringing it to light perhaps will bring forth better ways of doing things for easier access that someone with more programing experience or knowledge can offer and help find a solution. Having to go through multiple steps when already registered to gain full access takes up twice as much of Chris’s time when a one step process would make more sense.

Have you private messaged the webmaster yet? If not that is why you cant see the rest of it…

http://www.richardsoutboardtools.com
                  classicomctools@gmail.com

elgin2
                  Participant

US Member

Thank You Webmaster Chris.I now have access.

Viewing 8 posts - 11 through 18 (of 18 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.