AOMCI Website 404 Error item Update 5-9-19

Home Forum Ask A Member AOMCI Website 404 Error item Update 5-9-19

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Gary Schmitz 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • AOMCI Webmaster
    AOMCI Webmaster
    Lifetime Member
    Replies: 132
    Topics: 7

Starting today the developer of our site is going thru it completely to correct the 404 error that has been occuring the last few months. Some functions may not work properly during this process but please be patient, we will let everyone know when the site has been corrected and working properly Keep an eye on the front page in the Latest News section for updates.

Thank You

jeff-register
    US Member - 1 Year
    Replies: 1067
    Topics: 45

thank you & the tech to figure it out. Reminds me of my Dad staring at an O-scope for hours looking for a tiny pulse out of place in the logic circuitry in the old computers that were still 50% vacuum tube & dime sized transistors. The memory was a polished sewer pipe spinning in a plexey glass enclosure covered with the oxide used on recording tape with the file cards. Hope he gets it soon :>) !!

garry-in-tampa
    Lifetime Member
    Replies: 3065
    Topics: 29

My brother-in-law worked on Burrows computers back in the day. I think there are still some antique computer parts laying around here some where . . . I still have the frequency counter I built in one of my engineering labs.

AOMCI Webmaster
    AOMCI Webmaster
    Lifetime Member
    Replies: 132
    Topics: 7

To All,

Functions are currently starting to be added slowly by Infinite Web Designs to fix the 404 Error issue. Be patient and we will have full function soon.

Thank You

fisherman6
    fisherman6
    US Member - 2 Years
    Replies: 1732
    Topics: 39

Thank you for the update. It will be great to have full functionality back. I’ll be waiting patiently.
    -Ben

OldJohnnyRude on YouTube

bobw
    bobw
    US Member - 1 Year
    Replies: 494
    Topics: 24

Looks like we are back in business!!

Bob

1954 Johnson CD-11
    1956 Johnson RD-18
    1958 Johnson QD-19

fisherman6
    fisherman6
    US Member - 2 Years
    Replies: 1732
    Topics: 39

Seems to be working normally again so far. Thank you to those working on the site!
    -Ben

OldJohnnyRude on YouTube

jeff-register
    US Member - 1 Year
    Replies: 1067
    Topics: 45

Yes,
    My very best to everyone that helps us run. Be patient & thankful guys.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.