Home Forum Ask A Member Archimedes outboard

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Does some one can help me with information to restore outboard Arhimedes B23. Please.

alber
      Participant

International Member - 1 Year (includes $3 online payment fee)

Hi!
        Seach for batmotorsidan.se and look on top of the page for “filmer” there is a video with an Archimedes B-23 running

Anonymous

Great video. Take a look at this
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOu5p3il_7Q
          Who is Kees Alderdeen?
          Thank you M-r Alber about the answer. I thing I will try to rewound the coils, but I need a picture of block and information about the number(or resistanse- better) of the coils and the section of conductor. Yes I thing i can do this (I know that high voltage coil needs 0.1 mm and about 15- 20000 windings) but without exact information all coils can burn in short time. Ineeds also of fuel tank and I would like to know does the tank from other model is OK with mine and if you find yours wold you sell me. I needs of caps on spark plugs. And I whant to know does the carburateur flow is OK to be cork?

Anonymous

I bought a new piston rings castom made from England and I will order a new gaskets for the heads but I dont know how mm should be. The older one is about 1.5 without copper
            The spark plug shold be Shampion L10 or similar from other manufacturer. The last start of the engine was more than 25 y with my father with 12v battery.

Anonymous

The number of the egine is 333 60.

Anonymous

This is the number I found on the flyweel.

Anonymous

And this is a picture from the down side of plate with coils. I thing it s not original.

Anonymous

The ignition plate.

The Boat House
                    Participant

alber
                      Participant

International Member - 1 Year (includes $3 online payment fee)

Hi!
                        Now I saw what number you looked at. That is the magneto number not the engine number.
                        I shall look into my old records if I can go from back….. In the delivering books they start with the engine number and then were it is delivered, not always, and the magneto number.

I also noticed that the armature plate was machined to hold the coils ,that you had in the pictures ,wich are not original.
                        Regarrds,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.