C-Level Heavy Duty EasyLift Motor Tote

Home Forum Ask A Member C-Level Heavy Duty EasyLift Motor Tote

Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Matthew Pieklik

US Member - 2 Years
    Replies: 21
    Topics: 19

Has anybody used any of these engine lifting straps. My back is not what it use to be and I am trying to work smarter not harder. I am putting a boom on the tractor to lift with.
    https://www.defender.com/product3.jsp?path=-1%7C215570%7C1825671%7C2348993&id=152375

outboardnut
    outboardnut

US Member - 2 Years
    Replies: 695
    Topics: 462

google images
    outboard motor lift ring

frankr
    frankr

Replies: 5243
    Topics: 48

Quote: Has anybody used any of these engine lifting straps. My back is not what it use to be and I am trying to work smarter not harder. I am putting a boom on the tractor to lift with.Quote

Sure, that’s a commercial version of the home-made straps that we used for many years. We made ours from some straps similar to tow straps. Might also consider seat belts from a junk car. If I remember correctly, we had a tent maker sew metal rings into the ends.

garry-in-michigan

Lifetime Member
    Replies: 3566
    Topics: 31

Nothing wrong with that. I used a strap like that from Home Depot. I think they called it a towing strap. Steve Woods hangs his 150+ pound Big Four from his shop rafters with quarter inch rope . . .

melugin

US Member - 2 Years
    Replies: 266
    Topics: 23

I should probably get one, especially since my home made job did well until it dropped a KG-9.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.