Home Forum Ask A Member Champion motor

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    mbleich
    Participant

I have been asked by a widow to sell her deceased husbands Champion Blue Ribbon motor. It is a ’46, is in tact, and has been in storage in a heated garage on stand for several years. She does not know anything about it, but said it had been worked on shortly before her husband died. Can someone suggest an asking price for it?

ed-sam
      Participant

It is always a matter of physical and mechanical condition and of course location and shipping arrangements . Ed

The Boat House
        Participant

• This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by The Boat House.
          • This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by The Boat House.
          mbleich
          Participant

The champion blue ribbon from the earlier post is model 1J83. It is clean and appeasers to be all there. I have photos if you would like to supply and e-mail address.

The Boat House
            Participant

Indian Group Leader
              Participant

US Member - 2 Years

Nice job Tubs! I wished everyone went to the trouble to help someone relocate their loved ones motors as you just did. Keep up the good work.

Tom

kees
                Participant

International Member - 2 Years
                  quote Indian Group Leader:

Nice job Tubs! I wished everyone went to the trouble to help someone relocate their loved ones motors as you just did. Keep up the good work.

Tom

ditto !
                  . 😉

wiscoboater
                  Participant

I purchased a very nice example of that motor at the clubs Tomahawk meet this last summer. It was in nice condition, not froze up and all there for $40. I happen to be one of the few that really likes those old Champions for some reason. If the motor is near Wisconsin, I would be interested in seeing some pictures of it.

The Boat House
                    Participant

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.