Home Forum Ask A Member Chris Craft Challenger -Repair-Service Manual Wanted

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Quivira
    Participant

US Junior Member

Hello, I looked over Lee’s old site and he references selling repair manuals.  Unfortunately, I cannot locate one.  Would any of you be able to direct me to one.  This little motor sure is built well and I really want to get it running.  Thank you, G

seakaye12
      Participant

US Member

I’ve not seen much on the Chris Craft Specifically  in the way of Service Manuals.

Ignition is very similar to Mercury Green Tops with the Bendix Scintilla Magneto

Waterpump is very similar to that vintage Mercury as well.

Carburetor is a Tillotson MD series;  tons of information on those.  They were used on various other brands.

Have you tried using the search on this site?  You are a Member so it is a member benefit.  Never know what might turn up.   If you don’t know how to access the search just ask.

Quivira
        Participant

US Junior Member

Hello, can not locate the search site.  The site I go to does not go back to old strings of knowledge.  I really want to be able to look back and learn before I ask basic questions.   Thank you  for your patience as I try to learn and respect the site and all the Resorces.

The Boat House
          Participant

Try just an internet search of what you are looking for and add aomci at the end. Scroll through the results.

seakaye12
            Participant

US Member

Q,

Try The Boat House’s suggestion;  that usually works pretty well.

If you want to try searching on this site you (as a Member) can go to MEMBERS ONLY/ACTIVE MEMBERS FORUM in the menus above and you will see a search field at the top right of that page.  This is a Member Only feature of the site.

Chuck

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.