Home Forum Ask A Member ELTO PAL

Viewing 8 posts - 11 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Stinger
    Participant

Well Tubs I haven’t heard back from Gary as of yet and from what I am getting from the posts is that he is the man. I also feel that you and many more have a great deal of knowledge about the antique motors so like I said in my post before is that I am in need of some expertise and will compensate for the help. I will be getting ahold of you soon. Thanks again

The Boat House
      Participant

Garry is the man.
        I’m just offering to be backup if it doesn’t work out.

lloyd
        Participant

US Member - 1 Year (includes $3 online payment fee)

I have restored some Pals and Scouts etc. in the past and still have some parts if needed. I am in Traverse City Michigan about an hour and a half from Gary. If I can help let me know.

garry-in-michigan
          Participant

Lifetime Member

Sorry for the delay – it’s been a hectic week. Yes – that is small enough I can work on it in my computer room. The problem is in the painting. Not enough ventilation inside and no heat in the garage to do it their. Actually no room in my garage since my sister parked this boat and motor (Which now belongs the my nephew) in their to make room in the 2-½ car garage at the cottage for the stuff she brought from Florida. Most of MY Florida stuff didn’t make it . She stepped in some loose sod last week ( she added gas heat to the cottage) and fell down breaking the tip of the tibia in three places. She is now in Baltimore Maryland for Orthopedic surgery. She is staying with her daughter Kimberly and is expected back in four months. Dad and I used to get 14 boats and a picnic table in their. Now the AlumaCraft is upside down outside.
            Jim Webb, AOMCI historian, and Chap Spencer, my dad – fone no. nine eight nine two seven three one three seven nine

Our alumacraft

labrador-guy
            Participant

US Member - 2 Years

Yes sir! That’s why they call these people the “Greatest generation”.

dale

get’em wet don’t let’em set!

Stinger
              Participant

Hello again Gary. I know that time cannot be rushed when time is needed for more important things. Sorry to hear about your sister and hope she recovers well. There is so much to say about this little motor like just the stories behind it’s use and where it’s been and how it got to be in pieces which I pointed out in my first post but not in detail. I would like the help of someone that will help me in putting it back together. I’m not sure how to post pictures on this sight so you could get an idea of what I am talking about. I sent Tubs a picture through his e-mail that we exchanged and maybe we can do the same as well as phone numbers so we can discuss the arrangements on getting this motor to you as well as other details we should go over. My e-mail is rvwest1946@gmail.com. We would set up a code in which to identify our phone numbers because I do not answer any that I don’t recognize. If this is agreeable please mail me and we can move forward with this. I’m not a crackpot or scammer of any type Gary, I have a love of old things and this little motor happens to be one of them.

The Boat House
                Participant

albator
                  Participant

hello i got a Elto pal 4266 serial number50563 the last batch that was made i don,t know what is the odd to find a other one??? yesterday on face book i was chatting and found one a 4266 serial50337 it look complet i am going to buy it this after noon he ask 50$ mabe it is my christmas gift

Viewing 8 posts - 11 through 18 (of 18 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.