EVINRUDE 4 hp

Home Forum Ask A Member EVINRUDE 4 hp

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• Anonymous

Replies: 3
    Topics: 1

Добрый день. Помогите разобраться с мотором, какой год выпуска ( EVINRUDE 4 hp, 47B36B, B51709). Какое у него охлаждение водяное или воздушное? Где на него можно найти инструкцию(паспорт)? Заранее благодарен.

Good afternoon. Please help me with a motor, a year of issue (EVINRUDE 4 hp, 47B36B, B51709). What is his cooling water or air? Where it is possible to find the user manual (passport)? Thanks in advance.

david-bartlett

Replies: 1204
    Topics: 97

Dron281,

This looks like a Belgian built 1971 Evinrude. Water cooled. Likely any 4HP manual of that vintage will be close enough for what you need.

frankr

US Member - 1 Year (includes $3 online payment fee)
    Replies: 6715
    Topics: 51

I had a hard time finding that one. David found it before I did. I believe that model is 41B36B. Understandable, we Americans write our "1"s and "7"s differently than some other places in the world.

http://www.oldoutboardbooks.com is the official source for old manuals. e-mail info@kencook.com

Welcome Dron, where are you located?

Anonymous

quote FrankR:

I had a hard time finding that one. David found it before I did. I believe that model is 41B36B. Understandable, we Americans write our “1”s and “7”s differently than some other places in the world.

http://www.oldoutboardbooks.com is the official source for old manuals. e-mail info@kencook.com

Welcome Dron, where are you located?

Thank you very much. Zhivu in Zaporozhye (Ukraine)

frankr

US Member - 1 Year (includes $3 online payment fee)
    Replies: 6715
    Topics: 51

Ukraine!! That’s wonderful that we can hear from you. We hear about you all the time in the news, but now we can get a bigger mental picture–you have old outboards!! We all are the same in some ways, aren’t we?

Anonymous

quote FrankR:

Ukraine!! That’s wonderful that we can hear from you. We hear about you all the time in the news, but now we can get a bigger mental picture–you have old outboards!! We all are the same in some ways, aren’t we?

Согласен. Ждем когда уже все закончится, и настанет порядок. Только на рыбалке забываешь, что у нас полная задница.

Anonymous

quote FrankR:

I agree. We look forward to when it’s all over, and there will be order. Only fishing forget that we have a complete ass.

jeff-register

US Member - 2 Years
    Replies: 1564
    Topics: 54

Welcome Aboard Dron

phil-b

Replies: 463
    Topics: 28

site with parts diagrams for 1971 US 4hp models:

http://www.marineengine.com/parts/johns … =1971&hp=4

The first four are "Evinrude" the last four are "Johnson" (just different brand name)
    Half of each four are "Long" (20 inch transom) the other half are "short" (15 inch transom)
    And both short and long come with either "weedless" (angled) or "standard" gearcases.

legendre

Replies: 389
    Topics: 8
    quote Dron281:

quote FrankR:

Согласен. Ждем когда уже все закончится, и настанет порядок. Только на рыбалке забываешь, что у нас полная задница.

LoL! Xopowo..

Yeah, we have total arses running things here as well..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.