Home Forum Ask A Member Gamefisher Help

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    justind
    Participant

I’ve got a 70’s 7.5 Gamefisher. Aircooled with a Tecumaseh engine and forward and reverse. External tank. Is there a website with serial numbers so I can find information? Also, whats the fuel mix? It’s all green and the cover I’m missing is white.

jasonh
      Participant

You likely have an eska made motor. Try link below.

http://discount-marine-parts.com/ob_eska_sears.html

retiredoz
        Participant

US Member - 1 Year (includes $3 online payment fee)

Find a model # anywhere ? I have basic service info on those little Eska gems.

justind
          Participant

I’ll have to get the number again. How hard would it be to get the cowl cover? Mine is missing.

wiscoboater
            Participant

That’s an item you are only going to find used. BUT…if you can find a part# for it…Call your local Sears and get the parts guy on the line. You may get lucky and find a NOS one covered in dust in a Sears warehouse somewhere. I just fixed an old Ted Williams outboard for a friend. A call to my local Sears hardware store parts guy (who is a motor guy himself) got me a dusty old carb kit, points, condensers and an impeller. All NOS in the Sears packaging. Sears has forgotten warehouse stuff all over the USA. You just have to find a Sears guy that will dig for you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.