Home Forum Ask A Member Happy Thanksgiving

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jeff-register
    Participant

US Member - 2 Years

Happy Thanksgiving to all,
      Even though we face hard times, our family of members have many blessings to be thankful for. Our kids will grow up fishing because of you & someday take you boating. Dad gave me many boating trips. We didn’t care if it was a OMC or Merc, we went out across the water in search of fun & found it. Now it’s my turn to take him out. I have lost a sister & I must be strong for the family heartaches. We have lost a leader & miss him. May God be by his side. I don’t realize how good I have it until I lose it. I gave away a 10hp motor & WOW, that feels good!! I pray everyone has plenty to eat & stay warm. I can’t keep it unless I give it away. God bless us all.

cajuncook1
      Participant

Jeff, thank you for your help with repairs to my Merc o tronic this past year. Jeff is right, we all can be thankful for our family! Tell them you love them.

Cheers to our AOMCI family and God Bless them!

David T.

Pondrocket
        Participant

Lifetime Member

Happy Holiday to all!

Travis
          AOMCI VP Communications
          AOMCI Webmaster
          webmaster@aomci.org

bill-russell
          Participant

Happy thanksgiving everyone, I know this world has a lot of problems, But we all have a lot to be thankful for. Looking forward to good eating and good football. Roll Tide! Bill

fleetwin
            Participant

US Member - 2 Years

Happy thanksgiving, all the best to survive the delightful holiday season!
              God bless those who are not with their loved ones, and those we have lost as well.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.