Home Forum Ask A Member Important boating accessory

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    davidk
    Participant

US Member - 2 Years

The Pine Tree Boating Club Chapter has a new accessory available for your boat this season!
      http://items-for-sale.1071687.n5.nabble.com/Boat-Freshener-tp106.html

Mumbles
      Participant

So what’s the new accessory, the pine tree type air freshener?

Not exactly new as I tried a pine scented air freshener once about thirty years ago in my salt water runabout. Between the smell of pine and old fish guts fermenting in the bilge, it was enough to knock a vulture off a garbage truck! Never again! Even though I love the pine scent, I just leave them hanging in my truck now.

davidk
        Participant

US Member - 2 Years

Yeah, the air freshener. I can’t get that direct link to work.

Okay, I think I fixed it. Still not as funny as your "vulture on a garbage truck" line, but…

Tom
          Participant

US Member

Seems it would go nicely with a "toilet bowl conversion" no?

T

1-old-outboard
            Participant

Hey;
              If a pine scented air freshener keeps excessive politics and religion outta my boat, then put me down for a full case!

It’s been many years, but while working through school I spent 10 years as a bartender. I heard a lot of garbage, and watched people give and take offense, several million times. Politics and religion; both topics are almost guaranteed to offend.

I’m thinking about making a small brass plaque for the dash of my boat, prohibiting excessive discussion of both subjects. :mrgreen:

Happy motoring!
              Alan

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.