Home Forum Ask A Member Is the members only section working?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I am a paid member and can not access the member’s only section. Is the members only section working? When trying to access Members Only, I am prompted to PAY MORE DUES to be a MEMBER. I am already a member. How do you know if you have already read a post in the guest section?

outboardnut
      Participant

US Member

yes it works

amuller
        Participant

It works for me, but is confusing as there seems to be no direct indication of whether you are logged in. Likewise, if the system doesn’t think you are a member, there is no direct indication of that either.

I’m sure there must have been good reasons for the changeover to this new system, but must admit I am puzzled……

elgin2
          Participant

US Member

It isnt working for me either. Im going to give it a bit longer before I contact Travis. I`m sure they are working on it. The new site looks nice from what I can tell.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by elgin2.
            dave-bernard
            Participant

US Member

the upper right hand corner has your log in name.

oldoutboarder
              Participant

US Member - 2 Years

I am still unable to get into the Members only. My dues have been paid on time for 40 years or so.

Pondrocket
                Participant

Lifetime Member

I’m on it fellas.

I will upgrade all above me on this post. Others if your logged on to the forum and do not have member status and dues are paid up send me an email I will confirm and upgrade your account. To all should be able to edit your profile now . Enjoy I will also look into other avenues for upgrading from guest to member so you don’t have to go thru me and can upgrade on your own.

Travis
                  AOMCI VP Communications
                  AOMCI Webmaster
                  webmaster@aomci.org

billw
                  Participant

US Member - 2 Years

I have the same problem. I have tried to send an email a few times but end up in an endless loop of having to solve math problems to prove I am not a bot. After solving about six problems, cycling through six new pages, I give up. And yes, the answers are right.

I have been a member continuously since the early eighties. In an unrelated matter, I sent in my renewal this year, paying the fee for two years and got an email saying I was signed up for one year. I can’t seem to catch a break with AOMCI lately….

Edit: I spoke too soon. I am able to get into the members section, this morning!

Now if I can just get my membership level fixed….

Long live American manufacturing!

• This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by billw.
                    elgin2
                    Participant

US Member

I can get in now. Thanx Travis.

outbdnut2
                      Participant

US Member

I’m on it fellas.
                        I will upgrade all above me on this post. Others if your logged on to the forum and do not have member status and dues are paid up send me an email I will confirm and upgrade your account. To all should be able to edit your profile now . Enjoy I will also look into other avenues for upgrading from guest to member so you don’t have to go thru me and can upgrade on your own.

I am paid up, etc. and can’t get into the members section. I’d send you an E-mail but I don’t have your E-address.
                        I am Outbdnut2 , David Stanton. The old green board still lets me in.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.