Home Forum Ask A Member Is there still an option to "PM" somebody?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Steve D
    Participant

If there is I haven’t figured it out yet. Is everything now done through email contact?

seakaye12
      Participant

US Member - 1 Year (includes $3 online payment fee)

Richard Paquette mentioned on the “Dockside Chat” Forum that PM is something that they are looking to ad in the near future.

Steve D
        Participant

Thanks Seakaye.

RICHARD A. WHITE
          Participant

Lifetime Member

I believe it was thought that that option was included, it is not but I am pretty sure it will be added later.

Richard

http://www.richardsoutboardtools.com
            classicomctools@gmail.com

Richard Paquette
            Participant

Yes this functionality will be coming soon.

Steve D
              Participant

Ok thanks Richard, and thanks for all the hard work you guys are putting into this. I know when I have problems with my own computer it’s real frustrating and a big pain. So thanks for working out all the kinks. Kinda like putting the motor in the barrel for the first time and seeing what needs tweaking.

Everyday seems to get a little better. I can get into the Members Forum, Post Want Ads, finally got the bar on top with the “Howdy”, changed my Display ID to what it was before, although I still have to sign in using the dash format (steve-d), and I still can’t get into the Green Board though I’ve tried every possibility…Steve D, SteveD, steve-d, and email address.

And also still can’t do an Avatar from my computer. I get “Error thrown Call to undefined function wp_handle_upload(). No biggie…just thought I’d mention it.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by Steve D.
              Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.