Johnson ? 30

Home Forum Ask A Member Johnson ? 30

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)

• stanley

US Member - 2 Years
    Replies: 613
    Topics: 114

My two P35s just have H1 and H2 as casting marks on cylinders.I think it’s a P40.

sbrown21

US Member - 2 Years
    Replies: 28
    Topics: 30

Thanks a lot guys , I never could of figured it out with out your help. I have been a member for 3 years and have never for a moment have any doubts about my choice to join. I love the club and would recommend any one to join.
    Thanks again
    sbrown21

Randy in Tampa

Replies: 191

Sorry, H145-146 P40😎

Rotary valve Johnson’s Rule!

Randy in Tampa

Replies: 191

Sorry, H145-146 P40😎

Rotary valve Johnson’s Rule!

garry-in-michigan

Lifetime Member
    Replies: 3583
    Topics: 31

During Prohibition Rum Running was a lucrative and dangerous business. The purple Gang, the Mofia and the FDA were in constant battle with one another. When we first moved to Detroit, we lived across the street from Fox Creek which routed Detroits treated sewage into the Detroit river. Mom was nervous when Dad was away seeing his Evinrude dealers and kept a pistol under her pillow. (Until the day she found me playing with it) One evening while checking house security while getting ready for bed, she saw some men seemingly hiding in bushes across the street. She immediately called the police who sent couple squad cars. It turned out this foiled a sting operation by the FDA to arrest some rum runners who saw the commotion and turned tail and got away. Mom was commended by the Police for doing her civic duty, but Elliot Ness’s Detroit compatriot was not pleased . . .

baron0418

US Member - 1 Year (includes $3 online payment fee)
    Replies: 56
    Topics: 8

I am sure it is a P-35 The P-40 had a square exhaust box. (Similar to the K-40.) Not the round one shown in the photo. Both of my P-35s have a round exhaust.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by baron0418.
Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.