Home Forum Ask A Member Johnson dual fuel line

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    mike n
    Participant

US Member

Hello. I know this has been a topic but i cant seem to search the forum. I am looking for a roll of dual fuel line for the johnson evinrude pressurized tanks . Does anyone know of any good deals. Thanks

mn

seakaye12
      Participant

US Member

Sierra International 18-8051 Marine Fuel Line.  Available by the foot or in a 50′ roll on e-bay and elsewhere. 

If you want to search this forum you can do so by going to MEMBERS ONLY  / ACTIVE MEMBER FORUM/

The search field is at the upper right of that page.

aquasonic
        Participant

US Member

Not many years ago, the dual fuel line for OMC pressure tanks was about $50 for a 50′ roll. Nowadays I’m seeing it on Amazon and Ebay for close to $200 for a 50′ roll. Also, there are fewer vendors. There is only one company making it in the world (Saint Gobain) and as time goes on the demand is less and less.

seakaye12
          Participant

US Member

Not many years ago, the dual fuel line for OMC pressure tanks was about $50 for a 50′ roll. Nowadays I’m seeing it on Amazon and Ebay for close to $200 for a 50′ roll. Also, there are fewer vendors. There is only one company making it in the world (Saint Gobain) and as time goes on the demand is less and less.

Interesting Saint Gobain;  I never knew who was making it for Sierra. 

JohnRude
            Participant

Canada Member

Very interesting. We have a Saint Gobain factory in our town. They make sand paper here.

mike n
              Participant

US Member

Thanks. Found this place. Seems to be a decent price

mn

mike n
                Participant

US Member

Cant attach the file . I think its too big.  marinepartssource.com has it for $3.08/ft . Best i can find right now if anyone else is looking

mn

2 users thanked author for this post.
                  Steve D
                  Participant

They offer free shipping over $100, so compared to what it’s being sold for elsewhere, it’s well worth it if you order 33 ft. or more.

billy-j
                    Participant

US Member - 2 Years

Cant attach the file . I think its too big.  marinepartssource.com has it for $3.08/ft . Best i can find right now if anyone else is looking

Did you ever buy from the marinepartssource. com and if you did, did you like the quality, and was it made in china?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.