Home Forum Ask A Member Johnson HD25

Viewing 7 posts - 11 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Peter99
    Participant

you have been a great help, thanks

crosbyman
      Participant

Canada Member - 2 Years

read that some folks use O rings…

see url above red book in picture

Joining AOMCI has priviledges 🙂

lloyd
        Participant

US Member

Hello Peter99. I am Lloyd Lautner and I make the Leather Primer Seals and installation instructions with diagrams. Just send $10.00 cash and an SASE (Self Addressed Stamped Envelope) to me:
          Lloyd Lautner 9289 North Long Lake Road, Traverse City Michigan 49685. I had to raise the price to 10 bucks a couple years ago because I have a limited number of seals and it is very hard to find more of the proper oil tanned leather to make more. More good info at: pochefamily.org/outboard except the old price for the seals has not been updated on that website.

Peter99
          Participant

Hello Lloyd…..are there any other seals that you sell for the carb that I would need for my HD25?

crosbyman
            Participant

Canada Member - 2 Years

LLOYD……I wasn’t trying to kill your business ! I have ordered your seals for my TN27 in the past

Joining AOMCI has priviledges 🙂

lloyd
              Participant

US Member

Peter. You won’t need any other seals for your HD25. Just be sure to clean out the one way ball valve and stainless steel screen at the bottom of the carb. I tried to answer your email to me but Mailer Daemon dumped it. If you have any questions, just call me on the phone. 231-929-7479

lloyd
                Participant

US Member

Crosbyman. Regarding o-rings instead of leather primer seals. Long story short, been there, done that, doesn’t work.

Viewing 7 posts - 11 through 17 (of 17 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.