Home Forum Ask A Member Johnson PO 15

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    muddog2
    Participant

Anyone have an owners/operators manual for the PO 15? In PDF form. I found a parts manual online for it. The guy I bought the Elto ruddertwin gave me the PO 15 with it. He said he has 4 other engines I can have for another $200. One is a J25 that is running. It amazes me, I got one motor and now I have 3 and am looking to get 4 more. I have collected fishing lures for almost 20 years and I guess the motors are like lures, once you get one you can’t get enough.
      Thanks, Robert

100_8794-2

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by Mumbles.
      fisherman6
      Participant

US Member - 2 Years

Ya, its easy for the numbers to get away from you in a hurry. When I started I thought 100 motors was a huge number that I may never reach. Now I’m over 200 and I don’t know how that happened so fast.😯
        -Ben

OldJohnnyRude on YouTube

milty
        Participant

Lifetime Member

Your motor was a resident of Ohio, as the MWCD tag is a license tag issued by the Muskingum Watershed Conservancy District to allow the motor to be used on lakes and rivers within their jurisdiction in southwest Ohio .

milty
          Participant

Lifetime Member

Correction, the tag was from southeastern Ohio.

muddog2
            Participant

That is so cool, I went to Jr. High in Marietta, Ohio, on the Muskingum River and met my wife there. I went to high school in Beverly Ohio, also right on the Muskingum River.
              I live in South Carolina now.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by muddog2.
              muddog2
              Participant

That is so cool, I went to Jr. High in Marietta, Ohio, on the Muskingum River and met my wife there. I went to high school in Beverly Ohio, also right on the Muskingum River.

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.