Manual for firestone 3.6hp

Home Forum Ask A Member Manual for firestone 3.6hp

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• seahuntboater

Replies: 76
    Topics: 46

She is Rusty and frozen. I will definitely need a parts list. I am not sure if it is Scott or West Bend

Firestone 3.6hp Code is 133-7-1075 stock number 10-A-111 serial 10751146. This is 1956-1959 . Carb is Tillotson AJ16A

I have her soaking with marvel at the moment but want to make sure gearcase is ok.

Regarding gear case I only see one nut under cavitation plate. There is no spring clip as I have seen on other old motors I have messed with. How do you get the lower unit off?

Really appreciate any help to save this one. I’m gonna need it.

Thanks
    Ralph

frankr

US Member - 1 Year (includes $3 online payment fee)
    Replies: 6715
    Topics: 51

It’s a 1957 by Scott-McCulloch. Does it have a shift? This is as close as I have (1953 non-shift). As you can see, take the front cap off to access the second nut.

Lower-Unit

seahuntboater

Replies: 76
    Topics: 46

Thanks Frank. It is non-shift. I figured I should check gears before I start trying to turn the flywheel. Checking anyway would be good.

retiredoz

US Member - 1 Year (includes $3 online payment fee)
    Replies: 565
    Topics: 27

Ive got an owner’s/operating/servicing manual and parts list for a ’52, I can’t imagine it’s different from yours in any serious way. That motor was Scott’s real winner, and they didn’t tweak it much over the 20 – or so – year run..

Send me an email at retiredoz at yahoo dot com and I ‘ll send you pictures ( this site won’t let me ).

GravelyShoals

US Member - 2 Years
    Replies: 8
    Topics: 1

Ive got an owner’s/operating/servicing manual and parts list for a ’52, I can’t imagine it’s different from yours in any serious way. That motor was Scott’s real winner, and they didn’t tweak it much over the 20 – or so – year run..

Send me an email at retiredoz at yahoo dot com and I ‘ll send you pictures ( this site won’t let me ).

parkerbuilders66@yahoo.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.