Home Forum Ask A Member Meets

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    muddog2
    Participant

Are there any meets near SC? Also where is the nearest chapter located at.
      Thanks, Robert

outboardnut
      Participant

US Member - 1 Year (includes $3 online payment fee)
        The Boat House
        Participant

kidcole
          Participant

US Member - 1 Year (includes $3 online payment fee)

Hi Robert. I am President of the Carolinas Chapter. I’ll be happy to get you set up with our gang. We have a meet coming up Oct 5th in Western Virginia on Philpott lake It’s a bit of a drive for SC members to join that one but many drive the distance. There is usually a group of campers who stay nearby on Friday night before the meet and some even stay over to Sunday. We just held a 3 day meet on High Rock Lake between NC and SC in mid August.

Our next meet in SC will be in Spring. There are currently only a few meets per year in SC. And I have been polling for SC members who would like to sponsor a wet meet or a dry meet in SC, in case you want to consider holding one yourself. It can be at a lake or any location near you that you wish. It can also be a garage meet at your house.

Here is a link to where we keep all our meet pictures. https://carolinaschapteraomci.shutterfly.com/pictures

Our chapter uses a Google Group email address to chat with each other. I can set you up in the Google Group with your permission. It’s a hand single email address that goes to everyone in the chapter who opted in. You will get various chatter from members and when you reply to something, it goes back to everyone. I hope to meet you soon.

Please send me an email or a text message. I am traveling for the next 10 days in case I don’t get back quickly on email.

Denny Cole
            dennycole@aol.com
            919-632-2653 voice & text

Thanks,

Denny Cole

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.