Home Forum Ask A Member Members sending PMs being deleted

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Members that have sent me PMs, these have not made it to me as they are being deleted by ? someone before I could access them to read them? The subject matter of my post of bringing to light a problem and looking for someone with a solution is not being allowed. This must be the way the club is now functioning. The double or more steps to register to use the blue boards is a waste of Chris’s time if it could be done in a simple one step process.

Steve A W
      Participant

US Member - 2 Years

I sent You a p/m. Let Me know if You got it.

Steve A W

Member of the MOB chapter.
        I live in Northwest Indiana

mr-asa
        Participant

There might be a problem with members that don’t have many posts PMing others. A lot of forums have automatic spam filters that kick in when low-post members start PMing many people.

vintin
          Participant
            quote XR55:

Members that have sent me PMs, these have not made it to me as they are being deleted by ? someone before I could access them to read them? The subject matter of my post of bringing to light a problem and looking for someone with a solution is not being allowed. This must be the way the club is now functioning. The double or more steps to register to use the blue boards is a waste of Chris’s time if it could be done in a simple one step process.

I notice your user name is not in red showing that you are listed as a member. Maybe that has something to do with it.

Sending you a PM as a test.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.