Home Forum Ask A Member Messages ON Hold

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    chris-p
    Participant

I got some PMs, but said they were "on hold" and I was not authorised to view them?

Mods, what does that mean?

My inbox was full, thought that was it, so emptied it, but those on hold messages seem to be gone?

vintin
      Participant

Chris this is just a guess but maybe those messages will be sent the next time the person that sent them logs on.

I found it interesting that messages in my out box sat there until the receiver of those messages signed on and then they went through.

Bumping this to the top for you.

bullie
        Participant

I think you have to release them to your inbox after you clear out old messages.

Pondrocket
          Participant

Lifetime Member

Correct all accounts current can hold 50 pm’s clean out what you have and release new

Travis

Travis
            www.waterhogsworks.com

PugetSoundBoater
            Participant
              quote Bullie:

I think you have to release them to your inbox after you clear out old messages.

i have had the same experience. Inbox folder 100% full new messages are on hold till you delete or file away to make room for the new ones. after i make room in my inbox, i click on "release on hold messages " and then they can be read.

"Some people want to know how a watch works, others just want to know what time it is"
              Robbie Robertson

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.