Home Forum Ask A Member PN 276983 J/E?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    johnyrude200
    Participant

I’ve been trying to figure out what this water pump goes to. Anyone know?

Mumbles
      Participant

There’s some info on that P/N near the end of this thread:

https://forums.iboats.com/forum/engine-repair-and-maintenance/johnson-evinrude-outboards/523114-52-evinrude-fleetwin-impeller

• This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by Mumbles.
        frankr
        Participant

US Member - 1 Year (includes $3 online payment fee)

7.5hp Evinrude Fleetwin neutral clutch model from the early 1950’s

QRGpg23

johnyrude200
          Participant

Thanks guys. If anyone needs one, I have 6-8 of these NOS that I was trying to identify for organizational purposes.

Hope you all have had a pleasant holiday season so far and are getting some winter [motor] projects done!

frankr
            Participant

US Member - 1 Year (includes $3 online payment fee)

Thanks guys. If anyone needs one, I have 6-8 of these NOS that I was trying to identify for organizational purposes.

Hope you all have had a pleasant holiday season so far and are getting some winter [motor] projects done!

A treasure trove. Those things are fairly hard to find. Many people have had to resort to grinding down a thicker one.

kirkp
              Participant

Are these true NOS? How flexible are the vanes? And lastly, what are you asking for them?
                Thanks
                Kirk

garry-in-michigan
                Participant

Lifetime Member

Here you go – – –

johnyrude200
                  Participant

$30.00, shipping wouldnt be more than $5.00. They are OEM NOS and were in sealed pouches so the rubber is like new. Not hardened at all.

I opened one up just to check it out.

Would be great to go where they were originally intended…those motors!

I do buyouts of old marinas which is how I come into possession of this stuff.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.