Home Forum Ask A Member Reproduction Impellers. MI

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    baron0418
    Participant

US Member

just a quick note to all. I have not stopped making Impellers. My web site is down but I actually make more types than ever. Baron0418 @att.net 810-794-7685 Brian

Mumbles
      Participant

Good to know!

jcrigan
        Participant

Do you have a catalog of parts that you make?

RICHARD A. WHITE
          Participant

Lifetime Member

Yes, which impellers do you make???

http://www.richardsoutboardtools.com
            classicomctools@gmail.com

The Boat House
            Participant

If your going to get the sight
              back up how about a link?

1946zephyr
              Participant

Dooooo tell, doooooo tell. 😀

frankr
                Participant

US Member

Brian, if you decide to do a new website, there are several to pick from. I chose godaddy. http://www.franksoutboardtools.com Easy to set up and reasonable cost. But I gotta tell you, be prepared for a big increase in orders. Especially if somebody puts a link to it in a youtube video. While on the subject, have you considered having some hubs fabricated so you can sell complete impellers without the need for an exchange hub? You provide a valuable service to the hobby.

touch-of-grey
                  Participant

Just wondering if there is any similarity in making impellers and the rubber inserts in prop hubs. In other words could you make the rubber inserts to repair spun prop hubs? I don’t know just asking but seems like it could be a business opportunity if possible…Charlie

baron0418
                    Participant

US Member

Its more like what I don’t make. Over 40 types merc,johnson, gale, Scott, champion,ect. Sorry, I don’t have a list yet. It keeps changing! I have fabricated hubs in the past. I was working too many hours to do that for the last two years.I repaired a spun hub in a Zepher years back.turned out great.no one has asked about it tho. I have hard plastic parts as well Johnson mag plate grommets.KD-4 knobs and Scott tiller grips, merc starter handles. hope this helps.I am still learning this system please be patient with me. Brian

baron0418
                      Participant

US Member

The only list I have is so out of date it only lists half of what I do make. I will try to post a list here in a few days That should solve that problem.I need a real nice Merc 9/16 size thumb screw for a new mold.I can only make the 1/2 inch size at this time MK-20 KG-7 KG-4 ect. Brian

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.