Home Forum Ask A Member Special Tools Notice

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    frankr
    Participant

US Member - 1 Year (includes $3 online payment fee)

Richard A white and I have made a mutual agreement for him to take over making the timing fixtures, coil locating rings, and fuel Connector fixtures that I have been making for quite some time now. All my prints and production tooling have been shipped to him today.

Any tools I have in stock will be available for purchase until gone. (There are only a few).

Any e-mail inquiries that I receive will be forwarded to Richard if I don’t have what you want.

Richard is also working on creating a website. I’m sure he will announce when it is ready.

Any transactions you make with Richard will be between you and him. I am not involved with them in any way.

Thank you all for all the support you have given me. I have confidence Richard will continue to produce tools of fine quality. He is a very qualified machinist by trade.

phil-b
      Participant

Frank: Thanks for all you’ve done for the community!

opposedtwin
        Participant

US Member - 2 Years

Indeed! Thank you VERY much Frank for thinking so much of this process and this hobby to pass on your ideas, your knowledge, your designs and your passion for making tools to another member. We are so lucky this club has guys like you in it!

Richard, a huge thank-you for taking on this task. I have feared for some time that guys who are just getting into this hobby would be unable to acquire the tools Frank has made available.

We are all very fortunate to have guys like Frank and Richard who are interested in helping out us amateurs. What a great group and club!

Scott

kevinrude
          Participant

Thanks to both of you! It’s members like you that make the club the great organization that it is!

bill-mcnamara
            Participant

Canada Member - 1 Year (includes $3 online payment fee)

Great news, and a huge "Thank You" to Frank and Richard, fellows like you make this Club GREAT.

drifter
              Participant

You have made a difference Frank. How many can say that? You’ve helped me with my questions and my use of your tools have helped me make this hobby fun. Thank you.

Doug Wilson
                Participant

US Member - 2 Years

Frank,
                  Thank you for the tools you have been selling. I have several that I would not want to do without. I have known Richard for several years could not have found a nicer guy to continue making the tools.

Doug

how is it motors multiply when the garage lights get
                  turned off?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.