Sport four decal

Home Forum Ask A Member Sport four decal

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• tinkerman

US Member - 1 Year (includes $3 online payment fee)
    Replies: 312
    Topics: 54

I’ve got a 1937 evinrude sport four that I need to find decals for. I’ve checked all the internet search suggestions and no luck at all , if anybody has a source I’d sure appreciate it. It had a very small portion of a side decal still attached and it looked to be a real dark maroon background and gold or yellow letters, but right now something is better than nothing

It's a jungle out there.

garry-in-michigan

Lifetime Member
    Replies: 3583
    Topics: 31

Since you are a member you can go to the Technical discussion page where I have posted an address . . . this is from the Evinrude Brochure page there for 1937-
    As I recall, the background was imitation gold leaf and the letters were red outlined with a thin black line.

Randy in Tampa

Replies: 191
    Topics: 30

I have a 37 sportfour also, when I go to the warehouse I’ll take some pics of the tank😎

Rotary valve Johnson’s Rule!

tinkerman

Replies: 312
    Topics: 54

Ok I made a mistake it’s a 1935 sport four. I also have a 1937 electric start sport four that I’m in the process of rounding up a few parts for and it’s next on the list for restoration. The pictures are great Gary, but man I sure wish they printed more in color in the 30’s lol. So actually I need a 35 decal AND a 37 decal

It's a jungle out there.

benji41

Replies: 90
    Topics: 58

Try Dixie Hamack at e-mail oldoutboarddecals@gmail.com. Have used and they are good decals.

Jim Benjamin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.