Super Elto light twin

Home Forum Ask A Member Super Elto light twin

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)

• tommyd

Replies: 4
    Topics: 2

In Sioux Falls dealing with some of my dads outboards that he had. Wishing we could talk to someone with the Expertise most of you have on outboards I am checking my replies occasionally anybody out there willing to chat

2fast4me

Replies: 276
    Topics: 21

Welcome aboard Tommy, just jump in someone will come along, what have you got there? Description to get started, any data tags that you can read. Jim from wisconsin, we have family there.

2Fast4Me

tommyd

We have an super elto twin lite No. J52665 There’s a firestone 16hp out there 7.5 Scott made by McCullock little white motor. Some Montgomery ward 15GG-9015 and a few others we have no idea what they are.

2fast4me

Try googling the motors, the ELTO may be the more desirable depending on condition. Not sure about the firestone even though i have one, i call her my sweet16 motor. Hopefully others will climb on board . Jim

2Fast4Me

2fast4me

Tommy are you still there????? Do you have any pictures of these motors? Some of these are desireable motors and if you are wanting to dispose of some members here are willing to buy….. Jim. P.S. I was just in Sioux Falls and may travel that way again soon.

2Fast4Me

tommyd

I’ll get a better picture of the Firestone posted as well as the others
    Kinda decided that they will be traveling with me back down to Biloxi Ms where I can take some time to deal with them I will be here in Sioux Falls until 5/29

2fast4me

Tommyd, I love those old Ruddertwins, and the Firestone is a lot cleaner than mine, your dad saved some nice stuff. Jim

2Fast4Me

tommyd

He had the old elto running some years ago but we cannot figure why the points are not there now. The old firestone looks like it’s complete

The Boat House

Replies: 4549
    Topics: 111

tommyd

Thank you tubs
    I have found papers that he received from someone in New York on the system dated in the early 1991 with instructions on such. When I mentioned the points I may have understated what is missing.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.