Telling members from non-members

Home Forum Ask A Member Telling members from non-members

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• lindy46

US Member - 1 Year (includes $3 online payment fee)
    Replies: 496
    Topics: 41

Is there a way of telling members from non-members in the new format? Names were color-coded in the old format.

nj-boatbuilder57

Replies: 286
    Topics: 41

Nope. NO way to tell.

And it’s very weird that I (a non-member) log onto this board by clicking the “Members Login” at the top of the page.

lyks2tinkr

US Member - 2 Years
    Replies: 402
    Topics: 55

Things are changing here daily.

Last week at launch items were a bit jumbled and harder to use but have gotten much better.
    I have already listed ads and made a purchase in the new section.
    I like the new format. It has a lot of potential.

As far as non members in the members only section. I’m sure that will be addressed soon as I have great admiration for our volunteer webmasters.

RICHARD A. WHITE

Lifetime Member
    Replies: 1840
    Topics: 140

Going to guess that even though you “logged in” thru the members only link, you do not get members only access to the good stuff. So let us let them get everyone possible actually back on the site and then deal with the minor craziness of adapting to this new site…. I kind of get the impression that some expected , once launched, a perfect site with no issues whatsoever…. That is a dream world in my opinion…. Yes there are things we do not have that we did, but I feel in time they will get to that… after all it can be considered a work in progress… Look how far we have come since Nov 3rd? Miles of progress and yes more to come…. so sit a spell and relax…LOL

http://www.richardsoutboardtools.com
    classicomctools@gmail.com

fisherman6

US Member - 2 Years
    Replies: 1702
    Topics: 34

Well said Richard. I miss some aspects of the old Blue Board too, but much progress has been made already with the new site. I think those working on it are doing a nice job of making this site what it can be. Making a new site with a whole new format a perfect seamless transition would be a dream world indeed. Patience and constructive feedback is key here.
    -Ben

OldJohnnyRude on YouTube

AOMCI Webmaster

Lifetime Member
    Replies: 249
    Topics: 23

We are currently working on that.

Travis
    webmaster@aomci.org

RICHARD A. WHITE

Lifetime Member
    Replies: 1840
    Topics: 140

Morning Travis, can you email me later today? I have some questions

Might even require a phone call..

Thanks

Richard

http://www.richardsoutboardtools.com

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.