this is ridiculous money!

Home Forum Ask A Member this is ridiculous money!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• opposedtwin

US Member - 2 Years
    Replies: 968
    Topics: 259

who bids $120 for a tee nee rim?! that is dented no less! I’d like to find out because I’d sell him mine for that kind of money! yikes!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/141706343118?_t … EBIDX%3AIT

legendre

Replies: 389
    Topics: 8
    quote opposedtwin:

who bids $120 for a tee nee rim?!

Check the Sold Items – the last 12" Tee-Nee rim went for $102.00 + $20 ship.

Guess that’s just what the market will bear, at the moment.. these things can fluctuate wildly. If you have a spare or two, I’d say you list it – and then +you+ can sell one for $100+ 😉

crosbyman

Canada Member - 2 Years
    Replies: 3587
    Topics: 326

thankfully they don’t ship/sell to Canada …

Joining AOMCI has priviledges 🙂

wbeaton

Canada Member - 2 Years
    Replies: 1037
    Topics: 101
    quote opposedtwin:

…I’d like to find out because I’d sell him mine for that kind of money! yikes!

I think that is the reason in itself. When you only need one rim and/or you need it in a hurry where do you turn? He doesn’t know you have one for sale. I’m sure we’ve all had to resort to eBay for stuff like this in the past. It’s probably cheaper and easier to buy the one part he needs even at that inflated price than to find a whole parts trailer, which is likely what he’d have to do. JMO

Wayne
    Upper Canada Chapter

uccaomci.com

outboard315

Replies: 197
    Topics: 16

Hmmm, I have some Tee Nee trailers laying around, I think it would be much easier to find 14 or 15 inch tires then 12’s.

opposedtwin

US Member - 2 Years
    Replies: 968
    Topics: 259
    quote wbeaton:

quote opposedtwin:

…I’d like to find out because I’d sell him mine for that kind of money! yikes!

I think that is the reason in itself. When you only need one rim and/or you need it in a hurry where do you turn? He doesn’t know you have one for sale. I’m sure we’ve all had to resort to eBay for stuff like this in the past. It’s probably cheaper and easier to buy the one part he needs even at that inflated price than to find a whole parts trailer, which is likely what he’d have to do. JMO

kidding….. I wouldn’t sell mine.

I nearly always post an ad here when I need something. yes, I’ve had to go to ebay too from time to time. it just seems like crazy money for a bent rim. I’ve seen tee nee rims go for much cheaper than that on ebay over the last few years. but I guess when you need it, you need it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.