Waterwitch Water Pump Question

Home Forum Ask A Member Waterwitch Water Pump Question

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)

• david-bartlett

Replies: 1204
    Topics: 97

I am into the WW Single an have a question about the water pump. I wonder if there was a set screw in the small threaded hole visible in the picture. There was no screw there when i took it off but who knows how many people have been in there before me.

Anyone know for sure?

Attachments:

The Boat House

Replies: 4559
    Topics: 111

• This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by The Boat House.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by The Boat House.

david-bartlett

Tubs,

Thanks for being man enough to tell me that I am stupid!

This is what I get for trying to complicate something simple. I was correct at least in thinking that the hole needed a screw. Just too stupid to remember that I took it out! 😳

The Boat House

Replies: 4559
    Topics: 111

• This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by The Boat House.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by The Boat House.

david-bartlett

Tubs,

I thought your reply was perfect. You were correct in that I would have figured it out on my own, but your Homer Simpson cartoon was right on!

Thanks again.

jbyield

Replies: 12
    Topics: 3

My screw is also missing, Any one know the thread size and length that works , apparently I am going to have to clean out threads first ,looked like a small screen at first but I guess not

Anonymous

Replies: 251
    Topics: 33

Not wanting to highjack this post but have to say to Tubs that we need to see some pics of his WW.
    Kirk

david-bartlett

quote jbyield:

My screw is also missing, Any one know the thread size and length that works , apparently I am going to have to clean out threads first ,looked like a small screen at first but I guess not

JB,

If no one beats me to it, I will look at mine in the morning and report back.

david-bartlett

Mine has a 10-24 screw about 1" long.

jbyield

Replies: 12
    Topics: 3

As I am up in Canada, my waterwitch has a sticker on it from ohio in 1968 looks like u had to register your outboard in the state, does anybody know if this is true. It still has the original numbers on the sticker and I wondered if it is traceable back to old owner. The motor has a boat number on it ,wondered if in 1968 if it was part of a rental fleet somewhere. Here in Canada u have to resister your boat not motor. Thanks again David for your reply ,very helpful ,may not have noticed it missing

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.